Make An Appointment
What is Pain Management?
Pain management starts with teamwork from all of our providers and you, from our medical doctors to physical therapists to chiropractic, to identify and diagnose the source of your pain. We take an an interdisciplinary approach to look at your whole person.
At least 100 million Americans live in chronic pain, according to WebMD. Many say it is tough for them to concentrate and sleep, affecting their energy levels and ability to enjoy life.
If pain is regular part of your life, our pain management procedure centers may be right for you to help you manage your pain.
What’s the Goal of Pain Management?
The core goal of pain management is to cut your pain and raise your quality of life. Pain management can be simple or complex, depending on the cause of your pain. In these cases, you may require an advanced technique or procedure to treat the pain.
At our pain management clinics, we offer:
- Bursa Injections
- Epidural Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Femoral/Obturator Nerve Blocks
- Joint Injections (Ankle, Knee, Wrist, Elbow, and more)
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Osteoarthritis Treatment
- Peripheral Nerve and Ganglion Blocks
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Regenerative Medicine
- Sacral Lateral Branch Blocks
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Tenex Tendonitis Treatment
- Trigger Point Injections
And What Can Pain Management Help Treat?
- Annular Disc Tears
- Arm, Hand, Leg, and Foot Pain
- Auto Injury
- Back Spasms and Pain
- Bulging or Herniated Disc
- Cancer Pain
- Carpal Tunnel and Wrist Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Elbow Pain
- Facet Joint Disorders
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Neck Pain
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Pelvic Pain
- Personal Injury
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Post-Op Surgery Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Work Injuries
And many other conditions relevant to your body’s nervous system and musculoskeletal system.
Do You Accept Insurance?
We accept most commercial insurances. Before you even come in, we’re very happy to provide a pre-verification of your insurance. You can include it in the form here, and we’ll call your insurance company for you so you can avoid the hassle. We’ll let you know what benefits they will cover for you.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
We have multiple locations that you can schedule at:
- 1450 W. Guadalupe Road, Ste. 124, Gilbert, AZ 85233
- 21001 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste 78-1640, Phoenix, AZ 85050
- 2629 N Scottsdale Rd #100, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
We know your time is valuable. Please complete the form to request an appointment.
Please note availability may be limited for the day and time you request.
A member of our team will call you to confirm the day and time or help you find the best available time for you.