NECK PAIN THERAPY
Neck Pain Relief From Our Chiropractors
The health of your neck is critically important. As a delicate system of blood vessels, tendons, ligaments, muscles and vertebrae, this is where your spinal cord leaves the brain and travels down to the rest of your body. It also bears the weight of your head without extra support, making it vulnerable to injury. At all seven of our BackFit Health + Spine locations in Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Queen Creek, Chandler and Chandler-Ocotillo your neck pain chiropractor provides effective, lasting neck pain treatment when you need it.
Neck Pain Treatment
Neck pain responds extremely well to a combination of physical therapy, massage, and medical care. Our multifaceted treatment approach speeds healing for all the possible causes of cervical spine injury and soreness and provides long-lasting neck pain relief.Injuries that cause neck pain and are treated at our clinic include:
- Whiplash — This injury is one of the most common reasons for neck pain. Anything from a major car accident to a minor fender bender, a sports injury to a work injury, can cause whiplash when the head suddenly jolts from one direction to another. This sudden, forceful movement strains muscles, tendons, and ligaments while jostling vertebrae. This causes painful pressure on the discs and pinched nerves. Luckily, our chiropractic care center is extremely successful with neck pain relief.
- Chronic Poor Posture and Ergonomics — Excessive forward head posture at your desk, poor ergonomic working conditions, sleeping on the wrong pillow, craning your head over your mobile device, all gradually unbalance your neck musculature and spinal alignment, causing discomfort.
- Stress — Tight muscles often follow stressful days. Again, this can cause soft tissue imbalance and strain while causing vertebral misalignment and pinched nerves.
Because the entire musculoskeletal system of the cervical spine can be involved in a neck injury, our BackFit Health + Spine neck pain chiropractors usually recommend neck pain treatment protocols that attack the pain from multiple angles:
- Our chiropractors provide gentle, precise spinal adjustments to correct spinal misalignments, taking pressure off of nerves and discs for welcome relief.
- Our medical doctors coordinate with our chiropractors to provide you immediate relief from pain and headaches that often accompany neck problems while you are in the process of healing.
- Our massage therapists provide endorphin-based relief, boost circulation, reduce inflammation and relieve tight muscles.
- Our physical therapy team teaches you exercises and stretches to improve strength, flexibility, and range of motion.