HEADACHE RELIEF & MIGRAINE TREATMENT
How to Get Rid of a Headache with Backfit
At all seven BackFit Health + Spine locations in Phoenix, Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe Queen Creek or Chandler-Ocotillo we provide our headache and migraine patients with a revolutionary migraine treatment protocol that provides lasting pain relief. Our chiropractors and doctors work as a team, using the MiRx® Protocol to stop pain quickly while also addressing the underlying causes of your headaches for the most comprehensive, lasting migraine relief possible.
How to Get Rid of a Migraine and Achieve Lasting Migraine Relief
Our chiropractors and doctors first work together to understand the root causes of your headaches or migraines. We can help you achieve migraine relief with our migraine treatment. There are a myriad of reasons why people experience headaches and migraines, but here are some of the most common:
- Stress and tension — Tension headaches often start with tightness in the neck and spread up into the head, particularly during and after a long, stressful day.
- Subluxations — Injury or long-term poor posture can cause misalignments between vertebrae that pinch nerves responsible for sensation, movement and blood flow in the head.
- Injury — Whiplash and other injuries to the head and neck area can cause subluxations and strained soft tissues that lead to headaches and migraines.
- Common migraine triggers — These may include certain processed foods, beverages, irregular sleeping habits, dehydration, blood sugar swings, hormonal changes, stress, smells, bright lights, and even changes in barometric pressure.
Under the MiRx® Protocol used by our chiropractor/doctor team, we will directly address your immediate headache relief needs and work to correct the things triggering your headaches or migraines with our revolutionary treatment. This protocol lasts 4-6 weeks, depending on your individual needs, and includes:
- Chiropractic care — Correcting subluxations in the spine and addressing any soft tissue damage through massage and physical therapy, we correct many underlying headache triggers.
- Medical care — In conjunction with chiropractic care, your doctor will use the Tx360TM Nasal Applicator, unique to the MiRx® Protocol, to provide direct pain relief.
Our BackFit Health + Spine team will look at all of the aspects of your headaches so we can provide you with the most comprehensive solution for long-lasting headache relief and elimination of your headaches and migraines. When our chiropractors and doctors work together as a team, we can attack the pain from all angles for the best solution for you as an individual. Learn more about our headache treatment by calling one of our chiropractic clinics.